Generally, I am fine with my skin. It can get a tad oily, but it's not really pimply. The only time I experience problems are when (1) I don't drink enough water, or (2) whenever I try out new skincare or makeup products, since each trial is actually a risk.
I tried out this sheet mask from b.liv when I was experiencing whiteheads/rashes on my cheeks, to see if it would help soothe my skin.
B.liv Kick Spots Out Blemish Treatment Mask ($32.00, 7 pcs/box)
Best for acne-prone skin, teenagers, and adults
This treatment mask calms down redness and irritation caused by acne, and protects fragile skin against external acne-causing factors. With Kick Spots Out, it's now simple and effortless to control oil secretion and to shield your skin from irritants. It also helps to prevent future breakouts and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Treats acne & fades scars
- Helps skin to exfoliate
- Controls oil
- Unclogs pores
- Soothes & hydrates skin
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial
About the product:
For this review, I used 1 b.liv Kick Spots Out Blemish Treatment Mask per week for 2 weeks.
The first mask I opened was already torn when I took it out of its packaging. The second one was okay.
- It had a mild, relaxing scent.
- My skin felt soothed and moisturized after using the mask.
- 1 out of the 2 masks I got had a slight defect. It was already torn when I took it out of the packaging.
- The mask was too wet, as in the serum would drip off the mask, onto your neck, etc. while using this. Be careful not to get this into your eyes.
- There wasn't any significant improvement on the whiteheads/rashes that I had while using this.
- It's hard to purchase this, as it's only available online.
Price: $32.00, 7 pcs/box (free shipping, but you'll have to shoulder the taxes/customs duties/freight warehouse charges, and other incidental charges)
Will I repurchase? No.
Available at b.liv's website.
When it comes to anti-acne treatment masks, I find that clay masks work better in drying acne up, compared to sheet masks like these.
Have you tried b.liv products?