If there's a beauty product I won't ever get tired of, that would be lipstick! My usual go-to shade used to be red, but now I realized that the new lippies I got in my kit are all different shades of pink!
Too Cool For School Hot Girl Lip Sticker in 1 Blossom Pink
If there's one thing Too Cool For School is super good at, it would have to be the packaging. This one comes in a yellow plaid box and tube that screams "school girl"! With a bright, yellow, sunshiny packaging like this, I won't have a hard time spotting this lippie in my makeup kit.
Cuteness aside, I wish the box came with English translations, since I can't read Korean words.
But then, the box has a sticker that indicates the shade and name, plus the manufacturing date of the product, so it's all good.
While this lipstick looks normal-sized on my photos, it's actually so small. Just like the toy lipsticks we used to play with as kids!
The entire lipstick bullet is slimmer in circumference compared to the usual lipstick, and it's barely 1-inch long. I compared it side my side with a normal-sized lipstick on the right.
Too Cool For School Hot Girl Lip Sticker is a lovely semi-matte cool pink lipstick. In actual, it looks lighter than the lip swatch above, but my camera just won't capture it. The shade on the hand swatch is more accurate.
- It comes in 5 awesomely pigmented shades of pink, red, and orange!
- The packaging is cute and isn't flimsy.
- It has no scent.
- It glides on smoothly on the lips.
- It contains jojoba oil to moisturize the lips.
- The shade Blossom Pink has a creamy semi-matte finish with no shimmer.
- You can achieve a sheer pink wash of color (when applied lightly) or apply it full-on to completely cover your natural lip color.
- Packaging has no English translations for the product details.
- It has only a small amount of product compared to regular sized lipsticks.
- It's creamy texture somehow emphasizes dry, flaky lips so make sure to moisturize beforehand.
Will I repurchase? Yes, in Hawaiian Flower! It's always out of stock, though! :o
Available in Too Cool For School stores in SM North EDSA and SM Mall of Asia.
I was quite conscious the first time I used this lippie, as it's the first light pink, marhmallowy shade I have in my kit. I was afraid it would look like the Nicki Minaj kind of pink, but it's not. In fact, this shade is guy-approved. Don't ask me why, I am not a guy! :D