Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hit Pan: August to November 2012

I haven't updated my Hit Pan list for months! Here's a collective hit pan list of the products I have used up over the past 4 months. Do we use the same ones? :)

August-October Empties

This one smelled sooo good! I love that it conditions my hair well without weighing it down. If you're looking for an affordable hair care product that works, try this one.
 
I call this "night cream for my lips"! It kept my lips soft and smooth, which is why I loved it so much. Even if I prefer tinted lip balms during daytime (for that light wash of color), I loved this one to bits that I also use it during the day in lieu of my lipstick. It's also made from natural and organic ingredients, so it's a winner. It's the first makeup/lip care product I've emptied this year.

I used this up in just a month! This one looks colorless inside the tube, but when you swipe it on, it magically turns to pink! It smells like strawberry candy too.

This one is the most gentle mouthwash I have tried! This one feels just like water with a slight minty feel, but I like how it kept my breath fresher for a longer period of time.
 
5. Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream in Lemon Tea
This is my favorite makeup remover! This tub was the second one I've empted, and I'm currently on my third one. It's getting discontinued soon, so I'll either hoard or look for a replacement.

This is my ultimate favorite product from Snoe. I use this every single night! This is the second bottle I've emptied, and you'll see the third one below. I'm currently on my fourth one, and I've bought a fifth one as backup! I'm crazy in love with this product. I sometimes get compliments for my clear(er) skin now, and this one is my not-so-secret secret. 

Just a little disclaimer though: What worked very well for me might not work well for you, though, since we don't have exactly the same skin.

November Empties

Because I abuse my hair with frequent hair coloring sessions, I love it back by using natural hair care products. I'm a fan of Human Nature's hair care products, and this one is no exception. This kept my hair fall to a minimum, though sometimes it would make my hair feel tad heavier after weeks of continuous use. I expected and preferred the scent to be foodie or yummier, but it smelled more like a floral-vanilla.

This is my favorite variant of body butter from The Body Shop. It's thick and creamy, but it never feels sticky! I use this all over my body, but I concentrate the product more on my heels, legs, and elbows. I love the scent too - nutty and comforting! If other lotions or body moisturizers boats themselves "with shea butter" as an ingredient, why not go straight to a product that has shea butter as a major ingredient - like this one!

9. Snoe Star Night Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner

What are your current hit pans? Care to share? :)

Love,
Helen 

14 comments:

  1. Is the Lorys hair cream more of a conditioner or a hair treatment? I'm looking for a new weekly hair treatment product that works :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel! Lorys is more like a conditioner. If you want a deep conditioning hair treatment, my sister swears by L'Oreal Professionel Absolut Repair mask (the one in the yellow tub sold in salons). :)

      Delete
    2. Do you know if they have the L'oreal mask at Watson's or any drug stores? Because I can't find it in salons I know of :(

      Delete
    3. That one is not available in Watsons, drug stores, and dept. stores. I've seen them being sold in Bench Fix Salon and David's Salon.

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of hit pans and almost empties! I wish I could use up my products too para di sayang and para sulit :) I cant wait to make a post like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will soon, my dear! :D It takes patience. Haha!

      Delete
  3. I'm sooo gonna get the Snoe Night Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner asap! Its gonna compliment the shoo zit mattifying toner! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/missplpify
    http://twitter.com/missplpify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the Shoozit Toner yet, but I will soon! You seem to like it, and I hope it works for me too! :)

      Delete
  4. omg that human nature~ i need that~
    grabe na ang fall season ng hair ko! charot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Try mo HHN shampoos and conditioners, okay sila. :)

      Delete
    2. bumili ako ng hhn strengthening shampoo the smallest kaso inuubos ko pa shampoo at the moment~ nadismaya na kasi ako bumili nung umorder ako last month yung iba kong binili expiration date december 2012 :((((

      Delete
    3. Nako! Pag sa HHN mo mismo binili, pwede mo i-paexchange yan. They'll ship it for free. Pag sa dealer, baka matagal nang nakastock sa kanya yun. :(

      Delete
  5. I bought myself a bottle of Snoe's Star Bright Toner a few months back cause of your review! Now it's a skin care staple. Thanks! :-)

    http://inadeguzman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, Ina! :D I love that toner to bits as it saves me from breakouts every time I use it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...