Saturday, December 29, 2012

Maven's Hot Holiday Special (December 2012-January 2013)

The Christmas rush might be over, but I bet we're all excited for New Year's Day! 2013 opens up a blank canvas - a fresh start for everyone who wants to make 2013 their year. (I know I'll be making my 2013 awesome!)

On the 31st, many of us will be having Media Noche, a midnight feast to usher in the new year with much hope and prosperity. That means another chance to get all dolled up (for the last time this year), and Maven is here to help us with that!

Maven December 2012-January 2013 featuring Andi Eigenmann

Maven's December 2012-January 2013 issue is their hot holiday special featuring the gorgeously fierce and independent Andi Eigenmann on the cover. I'm sure most (if not all) are aware of what Andi went through the past year, and reading about her story here made me all the more admire her.

The part I look forward to reading in every magazine is the beauty features, like these!

All that glitters are gold for the holidays.

Here are some gorgeous beauty loot to add to your wishlist.

This cute nail art page inspires me to play with my nails more often. (Gotta love Caviar Crazy and Magnet Magic over there!)

One of my favorite articles that's perfect for party season. Secret tricks on cheating your way out of tequila shots without looking like a killjoy. ;)

Fans of Andi will enjoy the 12-page cover feature of her!

Celebrity-inspired makeup looks to cop all year round:
  • Kohl-rimmed eyes
  • Minimal makeup highlighted with perfect brows
  • Rich, velvety matte lips in dark berries and wine reds
  • Highlighted cheeks and eye-opening mascara
  • Gray smoky eyes (instead of black)
 
A fashion and beauty spread combined - what to wear and beauty pegs for your holiday parties!

This month, Maven featured Casa San Pablo in their "Life is Sweet" lifestyle spread. I loved the photos of the place and the food - it brings back the memories of me bonding with my college org mates for our teambuilding!

Sweet Patti Cakes, a sponsor of Maven's past events, had a full-page feature on their droll worthy cupcakes. I'm so craving for Red Velour. :3

Grab your copies of Maven's December 2012-January 2013 issue for just P100.00 while it's hot! Also, like Maven Magazine on Facebook and help them reach 7,500 fans as they're giving away a pair of Ray Ban sunnies! ;)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...