Friday, October 26, 2012

OraCare

I would like to share with you the most gentle mouth care duo I have ever tried - OraCare White Toothpaste and OraCare Arctic Mouthrinse.


It a common reaction for us to pick the strongest, most minty flavors when it comes to toothpastes and mouthwashes, but once you've tried OraCare, you'll think otherwise. They've come up with products for our oral hygiene - without the sting!
 
OraCare White Toothpaste

OraCare White Toothpaste with Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide contains Xylitol to decrease bacteria and acidity levels in the mouth and Aloe Vera to moisturize the gums. This toothpaste claims to deep clean and whiten teeth. This toothpaste may not be as minty or refreshing (as the flavor is weak), but it definitely cleans teeth as well as conventional toothpastes do (in terms of teeth having a smooth surface). As for the whitening part, I didn't notice any significant effect. The only downside to this toothpaste is that I don't see Fluoride anywhere in the ingredients list. I have weak and brittle teeth, and my dentist advised me to use one with high fluoride content.
  
OraCare Arctic Mouthrinse


I have tried the previous regular variants of OraCare before, and I wasn't too fond of it as I still prefer my mouthwash to have a minty, cool refreshing feel. This variant fulfilled my wish for the perfect mouthwash! It's so gentle and it won't ever sting your mouth. OraCare Arctic Mouthrinse contains Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide that gets rid of bad bacteria and neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds - which is the true source of strong mouth odors. While other mouthwashes just mask strong mouth odors with their alcohol content, OraCare stops strong mouth odors at its source. This variant also contains Yoghurt Mint, which leaves a lingering fresh feeling in your mouth.

OraCare is available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets nationwide.

Love,
Helen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...