Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mentholatum LipIce Lip Balm

My first makeup addiction was lip balm. I remember when I was a kid, my cousin gave me a chocolate-flavored Avon lipbalm and I kinda ate it. Well not really ate, but I put it on my lips and licked it off all the time. Haha! :D I remember buying my very own lip balm when I was in Grade 5, and it was a strawberry-flavored ChapStick. Then came my interest with lip gloss, which then evolved to lipstick.

Lately I have been looking for a lip balm with SPF, since I commute to work and get exposed to the sun a lot. Last week, I bought Mentholatum LipIce Lip Balm in Grape Blackcurrant and I'm so happy with my purchase!

Mentholatum LipIce Lip Balm in Grape Blackcurrant (P89.00 for 3.5g)

About LipIce Lip Balm:
Mentholatum LipIce contains SPF 15 to give extra protection for lips against harmful sunray. Cooling, moisturising, relief for dry chapped lips all year round.


I love the simple but cute packaging.



What I love about it:
  • I'm so loving the cute packaging.
  • The expiry date is printed at the bottom of the tube.
  • It smells like yummy grape candy, but it leaves no weird taste on the lips.
  • Upon application, it gives a cooling effect on lips for about 5 minutes.
  • It has SPF 15 which protects lips from darkening.
  • It is moisturizing enough without being waxy.
  • It has a clear finish.
  • You can use this as base for drying matte lipsticks.
  • It is very affordable!

Would I repurchase? A big YES! I'll try other flavors of this!
Price: P89.00 for 3.5g
Available at Watsons and Beauty by SM.

What lip balm do you use? :)

Love,
Helen

7 comments:

  1. You should try bee's natural lip balm, you'll get two for the price of one! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep seeing this on blogs. will have to try one soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Iya: How much is that lip balm? :)

    @Sugar: I bought one because of the same reason! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging really is "wow!" for cuteness . ^_^
    Nice review!

    I use nothing but Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick for my chapped lips, it's truly amazing.
    I will have a review up on that tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Yumna! :) I'm looking forward to your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Project Vanity reviewed this so I think I should get a tube. :D

    New follower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you should! It's really a great product. There are lots of flavors to choose from, too. :)

    Thank you for following my blog! :) I followed you back. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...