My first makeup addiction was lip balm. I remember when I was a kid, my cousin gave me a chocolate-flavored Avon lipbalm and I kinda ate it. Well not really ate, but I put it on my lips and licked it off all the time. Haha! :D I remember buying my very own lip balm when I was in Grade 5, and it was a strawberry-flavored ChapStick. Then came my interest with lip gloss, which then evolved to lipstick.
Lately I have been looking for a lip balm with SPF, since I commute to work and get exposed to the sun a lot. Last week, I bought Mentholatum LipIce Lip Balm in Grape Blackcurrant and I'm so happy with my purchase!
Mentholatum LipIce Lip Balm in Grape Blackcurrant (P89.00 for 3.5g)
About LipIce Lip Balm:
Mentholatum LipIce contains SPF 15 to give extra protection for lips against harmful sunray. Cooling, moisturising, relief for dry chapped lips all year round.
I love the simple but cute packaging.
What I love about it:
- I'm so loving the cute packaging.
- The expiry date is printed at the bottom of the tube.
- It smells like yummy grape candy, but it leaves no weird taste on the lips.
- Upon application, it gives a cooling effect on lips for about 5 minutes.
- It has SPF 15 which protects lips from darkening.
- It is moisturizing enough without being waxy.
- It has a clear finish.
- You can use this as base for drying matte lipsticks.
- It is very affordable!
Would I repurchase? A big YES! I'll try other flavors of this!
Price: P89.00 for 3.5g
Available at Watsons and Beauty by SM.
What lip balm do you use? :)