Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray

Our feet are probably the most overworked part of our body! It bears our entire body weight and keeps up with all our everyday walks of life. Lots of times I come home with tired feet, mainly due to lots of walking around and standing all day, whenever I go to the mall to work or to shop, and whenever I wear heels or uncomfortable shoes. I know, it's bad and I should not be wearing uncomfortable shoes, and I remember how heavenly it feels whenever I remove my heels and wear my slippers at home - it's as if my foot has laid in its bed! :P I think our feet deserve some pampering, too!

The Body Shop's Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray is refreshing and cooling to instantly revive tired feet. What I have is the mini version (60ml) included in sets. I tried this today when I got home (as I came from 3 malls which meant long walks!). I sprayed it on my feet and lower legs, and here's what I can say about it.


Pros:
  • The tingling sensation is perfect for relaxing tired feet.
  • It has a strong, fresh peppermint scent to it which can help deodorize sweaty feet. It will still not prevent sweaty feet though.

Cons:
  • The packaging. The contents of my foot spray spilled a little when I tilted it while spraying.
  • It is kind of pricey.

Would I repurchase? No. This one is nice to have, but not totally a must-have.
Price: P550.00 for 100ml
Available in all The Body Shop stores nationwide.

I
think those who are into sports/running/jogging will be able to appreciate this more, as this can provide instant relief to tired, aching feet. If you're looking for something luxe to give your Dad this upcoming Father's Day, I think this would make a good gift, so they can pamper themselves after a long day at work. I'll be reviewing the Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub soon, so stay tuned! :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...