Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cookies & Cream Korean Ice Cream!

Happy June, everyone! We've been having freaky weather lately - rainy day yesterday, scorching hot day today. It felt like summer all over again today, so I had to have my SPF and ice cream fix!

Korean Ice Cream in Cookies & Cream (P29.00)

I got this from Waltermart. Korean ice cream has a good and creamy texture that does not easily melt, but is soft when you bite it. I liked this flavor, but I love their Melona line more (in honeydew melon, banana, and strawberry). I also like how their prices are at par with our local ice creams. You definitely have to try these out! :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. Korean ice cream! Oh, they make me miss our old apartment in Pioneer. There were Korean groceries selling really yummy ice cream near there. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Kolca! Korean ice cream really is the best! There are more stores/supermarket selling this now. :)

    By the way, I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. korean ice creams are love♥
    try the fish sandwich ! it's a soft biscuit on the outside and vanilla ice cream on the inside ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann! Wow! I'll try that next time! Thanks for recommending. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...