Sunday, January 12, 2020

Snoe Torrid & Magic Beso Balm Reviews

I have to review these Snoe Lip Treatments (fancy name for lip balm) before I declutter my beauty stash. I initially didn't plan on reviewing them anymore since my experience was meh, but found these photos in my file so here goes. 😂

Snoe Magic Beso Balm Color Changing Lip Treatment
Snoe Torrid Beso Balm Sizzling Lip Treatment

Each lip balm costs a whopping P399 per stick, and the only reason I bought them was because they were on a buy 1 get 1 promo. So I got 2 for P399, but realized later that it was still expensive.


First of all, Snoe's packaging is really catchy. Snoe's Torrid Beso Balm boasts of cinnamint, chili, and 3x the breath fresheners. I love all things minty, and was so curious at how minty or spicy this could go.


As a minty lip balm, it was okay but I wasn't pleased with the condition of the product I got. I remember there were 3 stocks of this left on the shelf, but all were unsealed.


I got the freshest stock manufactured 2018 as the other 2 were manufactured 2017.


When I got home, the top layer of the product itself looked slightly curved, like it was already swatched. I didn't have it exchanged anymore since on my next visit, it was already out of stock. So I just sliced off the top layer and used it.

Ingredients

This lip balm worked okay for me. It wasn't drying or irritating despite being very minty. I like it, but I disliked that the seal was flimsy. I use this mainly at night as it had no tint and I also use this to remove my lipstick at the end of the day.

On to the next!


I'm a sucker for color-changing makeup. HUHU! This one I had bought in good condition. It was a fresh stock then and not expired, as I bought these 2018.

Ingredients

Swatches:


The balm is yellow, but it turns hot pink on the lips. No need for lipstick, and even if the balm wears off, it leaves a pretty pink tint. I was so happy with this lip balm but my happiness was short lived. One month after I bought it, the yummy minty bubble gum smell and taste soon started to taste bitter. I keep my makeup well and wipe them from time to time, and I do NOT retouch when my lips are dirty/oily with food. Not sure if it's really like this or it's just a bad batch. I contacted them then, but they just read my message and never replied. 😕 I've been using Snoe stuff since 2011, and it's the first time I'm so dissatisfied with their products. And so, I haven't bought any more Snoe products since.

Currently loving my In Her Element Nourishing Cocoa Balm, but I'll save that for another post. 💋

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...