Monday, January 13, 2020

Human Nature Made to Bloom Lipstick

You were beautifully, wonderfully Made to Bloom. One of my current favorite and go-to lipstick is Human Nature's Made to Bloom Lipstick. It's the first time I fell in love with a lipstick from packaging, formula, to the story behind it.


These lipsticks are inspired by the Bible verse Psalm 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." 

Clockwise from top: Joy, Warmth, Wisdom, Strength, and Grace

Shades:

Grace - pink nude
Joy - rosy nude
Wisdom - light tan
Strength - chestnut brown
Warmth - brick red

When worn:

Bare lips vs Joy

Joy
Pros:
  • Cruelty-free
  • 100% natural, no harmful chemicals
  • Contains cocoa butter and passion fruit seed oil
  • Does NOT contain mineral oil, BHT, carmine, synthetic dyes, or other toxic chemicals
  • Comes in 5 shades made for morena skin tone (They chose among 60 prototype shades!)
  • Beautiful environment-friendly floral packaging (made with paper and less plastic)
  • Super smooth and buttery glide, just like a lip balm but with way more color
  • Demi-matte finish, looks healthier than flat matte
  • NEVER drying
  • Natural-looking shades, nothing over the top
  • Won't darken your lips
  • The shade Joy livens up my bare face. It's a keeper!

Cons:
  • Scent, it smells like "old" cosmetics even though it's not expired. (This would be better unscented.)
  • Short life span (a little over a year)
  • Soft formula (my sister's shade Wisdom lipstick came off the tube after a few uses), my tube Joy is still intact
  • Doesn't last long on the lips, reapplication is necessary

Price: P495
Available in all Human Nature branches nationwide, online via www.humanheartnature.com/buy, and in all Beauty Bar stores

My favorite shade among the 5 is Joy. I'm halfway through with my tube, and I'm expecting to finish this by October (which is its expiry date). Even if I have a lot of lipsticks, I wouldn't want this beauty to go to waste. 💋

May Human Nature's Made to Bloom Lipstick Collection reveal the grace, wisdom, strength, warmth, and joy that pass through your lips. 💕

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...