Saturday, January 11, 2020

BackJoy SitSmart Mini Posture Plus in Hello Kitty

Confession: I didn't want a BackJoy until I became a tita. I used to work for the company that imports and distributes BackJoy, but I honestly didn't care about it because it was expensive even with employee discount. Fast forward to around 2017 or 2018, my friend Monica had one that she uses daily in the office, and she told me that it really works in lessening back pain from sitting all day, everyday. Now I want one, too!


I did my research, reading up on reviews online and was so sure that I was going to purchase. I needed the BackJoy Mini (fits 30-55 kgs) which was the correct variant for my weight (around 43 kgs). According to my research, this was the variant for me because I'm petite and my hips had to be bigger/wider than the seat. If I used the ordinary version, it wouldn't do much for my back. The problem was, BackJoy Philippines didn't sell the mini variant anymore! One thing, I have to commend their Lazada chat support because they were honest enough to tell me that some items are only for 55kg up to 135kg. Compared to kiosk salespeople that would push sales even if the product is not for you.

Off to Carousell I went... lo and behold, someone was selling her brand new BackJoy Mini Hello Kitty (a limited edition!!!) at way below SRP. I was able to buy mine for only P750 (including shipping fee). I believe this was meant to be mine. It's too cute! 😍

BackJoy Mini fits 30-55 kgs


I knew this was legit because it had the distributor sticker and 7-digit barcode that I used to work with. Super good find!


Since this was launched around Holiday 2014, it was definitely stored for so long. The 3 rubber circles at the base crumbled already and was messy to touch (leaves black marks when touched), so I just sticked scotch tape over it and it's good. Still not complaining!


I love my BackJoy Mini. It's the cutest thing. I initially wanted a black one (for practical reasons) or a pink one, but Hello Kitty is way better even if she turns gray with age. LOL. And yeah, it does work. First 2 days there were some adjustments, and my neck was a tiny bit sore. Then the mild discomfort disappeared. And because I sit on it everyday, I'm so used to the feeling that sometimes I forget it's there. I bought it in preparation of our months-long overtime work, and I haven't had a sore back since. Now, I'm using mine everyday at work and I miss it whenever there's no work. 😆

Do you also use BackJoy?

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...