Thursday, January 16, 2020

Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Aloe Sleeping Pack

Today's post will be a quick skincare review. I haven't tried a lot of Innisfree products so this was a very welcome gift from an officemate. 💚


A sleeping pack with bija oil and aloe extract that soothes sensitive skin and provides moisture


Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack has a lot of variants targeting different skin concerns. What I have is the Bija & Aloe Sleeping Pack, which is meant to be used as a night moisturizer. Each capsule contains 10 ml of product, and you can put the cap back on since this is meant for multiple uses. (They advise to use this up as soon as possible, but you may opt to store this in the refrigerator to extend its shelf life. And ALWAYS remember use clean fingers to dispense the product.)


It comes in a transparent gel and it feels cooling and soothing on my skin. You leave it on overnight and wash it off next morning. I like using this whenever I'm breaking out as it provides instant relief to hot, itchy, irritated skin due to pimples (and not allergies). Initially, it feels a bit sticky on the skin but it's quickly absorbed. It's not drying and I wake up with softer, calmer skin.

I'm happy with this affordable skincare discovery. While I'm not sure how much this costs in Innisfree stores in the mall, it's only around PHP 85 when you buy from Shopee. (Who needs the mall when there's Shopee? 😂)

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm so happy na sunod sunod ang posts mo, and dami kong nababasa na reviews. mas gusto ko pa din ang blog kesa youtube.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako rin personally I still love reading over watching Youtube videos. Thank you so much, Carissa! I hope to write more on my free time. Stay safe and healthy! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...