Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cathy Doll has minis and they're too cute!

Just when I thought Cathy Doll's packaging can't get any cuter... They came out with MINIS! 😮


As in mini versions of their matte liquid lipsticks and compact powders. They're too cute!!! 😭😍💖


If you are completing your travel makeup kit (as every ounce of weight and space counts when packing) or are just obsessed with mini makeup, you're going to love these travel-sized finds. 💝👌


Hold your excitement though as we'll first be talking about face masks! 😁 I find the packaging of Cathy Doll Feeling Mask Sheets (P59) very unique. You can actually write a sweet message on it, and since it's so pretty there's no need to wrap when you're giving one as a gift.

There are 8 variants/messages:
  • Fighting Black Magic Mask Sheet (oil control, pore minimizing, skin purifying)
  • I'm Sorry Plankton Mask Sheet (skin energizing, moisturizing, balancing)
  • Thank You Aloe Vera Mask Sheet (soothing, anti inflammation, moisturizing)
  • Take Care Green Tea & Witch Hazel Mask Sheet (anti acne, anti inflammation, oil control)
  • I Love You Honey Mask Sheet (moisturizing, skin smoothing, anti aging)
  • Happy Tomato Mask Sheet (firming, pinkish skin, skin protection)
  • Congrats Berry Mask Sheet (whitening, brightening, antioxidant)
  • Miss You Snail Mask Sheet (dark spot reducing, skin smoothing, whitening)

Cathy Doll Feeling Mask Sheets are available at Watsons and SM Beauty.


Now on to these babies! 😍 Cathy Doll released full-sized versions of these powders that come in a more premium packaging for P299-P399 (for 12g). These minis come in a simpler packaging and are more affordable at P129 (for 4.5g).

Look how they all fit in my palm! 💖

Each compact also comes with a mirror and soft puff.

 

I've actually used up a full-sized pact of Cathy Doll Speed White CC Powder Pact SPF 40 PA+++ in #23 Natural Beige, and you can read my review here. 🌟


Cathy Doll Oil Control Film Pact comes in only one translucent shade. Don't be intimidated by its white color as it's not supposed to alter your face base shade (brighten yes, lighten no). Since it has no tint, I use this to mattify my BB cream and seal my makeup. I applied this one at 9:00AM and commuted to work on a hot and sunny day. Time check, 11:00AM and my skin was still fresh with no signs of sweat and oil. Come 4:00PM my face still wasn't shiny and only my nose was slightly shiny. I still did retouch for good measure since I'll be at work until 8:00PM, but this lasted me around 7 hours.


You can use the Oil Control Film Pact to combat oily lids and even mattify your lipsticks! 💋💄 The texture is not chalky, so it's easy to work with.


Cathy Doll Magic Gluta Pact SPF 50 PA+++ in #21 Light Beige contains L-Glutathione and Vitamin C Complex for a radiant look (without the shimmer). It has a smooth texture, light coverage, and 50x sun protection. I'm liking the natural finish I get with this powder, and it's perfect for everyday use. However, I regret washing the soft and delicate puff, since it's not as soft anymore after one wash. FOTD of me wearing this powder below. Hihi


Cathy Doll Nude Me Lip Matte Mini (P199) is tiny (at 2g) and perfect if you're a lipstick hoarder that never finishes a tube of lipstick. This size is genius and it can fit the tiniest kikay kit!

Full-sized vs mini 

The mini may look like a normal liquid lipstick, but for me it's still too cute since I'm used to my full-sized tubes. I've swatched and reviewed 6 out of 9 shades before which you can read here. The minis come in only 4 shades: #04 Rose Bloom, #05 Peach Me, #06 Moss Rose, and #09 Burgundy Red.

Gotta love palm-sized makeup! 😍

Wearing only Cathy Doll Magic Gluta Pact in #21 Light Beige
and Cathy Doll Nude Me Matte Lip Matte in #07 Moss Rose 

#07 Moss Rose is my favorite from the range, since it's the kind of pink that makes you look simple and pretty - nothing loud or garish. This matte lipstick is super long-lasting as it's able to withstand frequent sips from my tumbler at work (without transferring) and meals. After lunch, it still looks decent with minimal fading on the inner lips.

Cathy Doll is available in Lazada.

Are you also in love with mini makeup? 😍

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. ang gaganda ng mga photos niyo. Bet ko yung nude me.. :) ang ganda and thank you sa pag review neto. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super thank you rin sa support, Catherine! :D Thank you for appreciating my work. :*

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen! �� Those minis are too cute and very handy. Ganda ng lipstick shade, bagay sayo.

    Anyway, how would you compare this CD product (especially the compact powder) to that of The Face Shop? Please enlighten me. Lol.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbra! :) It's my favorite shade talaga sa Nude Me range. Hehe

      I haven't tried powder compacts yet from TFS, I find them a bit pricey eh. Cathy Doll works really well for me and you can't beat the price. Nakaubos na ko ng Speed White CC Pact dati, and it has better coverage than the Magic Gluta Pact. Then yung Oil Control Pact SUPER AMAZING. I used it again today and didn't even need to retouch kasi hindi shiny face ko kahit nag commute ako and ang init pa. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello po Miss Helen.

    I've recently bought the gluta pact. Safe po ba eto sa acne-prone skin?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Kanya kanya kasing effect pag skincare/makeup, but the gluta pact does not aggravate my skin and cause pimples for me. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...