Sunday, December 31, 2017

Easy Gradient Lips with Maybelline Lip Flush Bitten Lip

I'm definitely a late bloomer when it comes to the gradient lip trend. I've always tried to achieve it with the lip products I have in my stash, but it always ends up looking alanganin or half baked, so I end up coating my lips fully with color. When Maybelline went on crazy sale for the holidays, my sister and I hoarded Maybelline's gradient lippies!

Why? Because even gradient lip newbies CAN achieve the that coveted K-Drama lips! 💋


Maybelline Lip Flush Bitten Lip Lipstick is a three-toned ombre lipstick that can give you gradient lips in just one swipe! It's infused with natural food grade pigments, and it smells just like sweet watermelon candy.


There are three shades available in the Philippine market, and we got three: RD01, RD03, and PK01. 08 is from Thailand.

RD01 (Raspberry Smoothie)
peach-toned coral

RD03 (Blackberry Cinnamon)
berry

PK01 (Strawberry Cheesecake)
bright pink

08

RD01, RD03, PK01, 08

These ombre lipsticks enabled me to achieve gradient lips very easily - a feat I've been trying to achieve for months. It turns out, these were the only products I needed. Haha! I also like how the tint lasts even when the creamy sheen wears off. These lipsticks are very versatile, too. You can use the darkest shade to apply on your lips as regular lipstick.

Ingredients

 

Price: P299 (it goes down to P199 when it's on sale)
Available at Maybelline counters

Are you also into the gradient lip trend? 😊

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...