Friday, December 29, 2017

Pink Sugar x Project Vanity These Lips Don't Lie Matte Lip Crayon

I rarely sport pink lips since I'm more into reds and nudes, but one pink that's a keeper inside my makeup kit is Pink Sugar's Project Vanity These Lips Don't Lie Matte Lip Crayon - not just because of the shade, but the story behind it!

When I don't have the time to write because of my hectic work schedule, I always read Project Vanity! I admire how Liz turned her blog into an online beauty magazine, how artistic she is (check out her paintings!), and how business-savvy she is (check out her skincare brand, In Her Element). So this lipstick I have is not just a piece of makeup, but a constant reminder and inspiration for me to reach my dreams. 😍


Project Vanity These Lips Don't Lie Matte Lip Crayon comes in 7 shades, and what I have is Ready in Five, a bright pink shade inspired by the Project Vanity logo.


This lip crayon is matte but not drying because of its shea butter and vitamin E content. It's also unscented. 👍

Swatches of Ready in Five

When worn

Ready in Five is such a pretty pink shade! It's bright but not neon (which is a really good thing). It goes on smoothly, and it's never patchy. It doesn't have that super matte finish though, as there's a bit of a sheen to it which you can blot out according to your preference. As for me, I like it the way it is. This one's pretty close to MAC Chatterbox. 😉 It's pretty long-wearing, and it leaves my lips with a hint of pink tint as it wears off, so I don't end up looking pale. The only con here is how it sometimes settles on my lip lines. But I still like using this since it's a reliable kind of lipstick that you can wear during long days. It makes my face brighter, is long-wearing, and doesn't bleed out of my lip lines.

Ingredients

Price: P399
Available at Pink Sugar counters and website

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗 

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...