Thursday, December 28, 2017

Gummy bear for your hands: Skinfood Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Butter

When you're selling beauty products, packaging matters. I say it so, because I wouldn't be buying my 3rd tube of hand cream currently on rotation if it weren't so damn cute! 😍 And to think I still have 2 more sealed tubes of hand creams in my stash as backup. I really have do to a shopping ban this 2018... But how can anyone resist cute stuff! >.<

I rarely shop at Skinfood stores in our local malls since I've always seen them as overpriced, so I just shop at my go-to favorite online store - Althea! 💸


Skin Food Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Butter comes in 2 variants: Cherry Chocolate (pink) and Dark Chocolate (yellow). Though I think I would like the smell of dark chocolate more, I like the pink bear more than the yellow bear. 😂 The packaging resembles a real gummy bear, only bigger! The bear wears the product label like a cape, too.


You have to twist the head and decapitate (huhu) the bear to reveal the nozzle tip dispenser. The body is made of soft plastic that's squeezable. It's handy while the bear is full of product, but a pain when the hand cream's about to run out. I usually cut open my regular hand cream tubes to maximize its use, but how can I cut open this bear? 💔


The label is entirely in Hangul so I don't understand a single word. The manufacturing and expiry dates are indicated at the base of the packaging.


Skinfood Gummy Bear Jelly Hand Butter is slightly thicker than the normal hand cream. Even with its creamy texture it absorbs nicely and almost instantly on my sandpaper hands. I love that it leaves my hands soft, healthy, and delicious - like black forest cake! I'm super happy with this purchase! 😍

Price: P317
Available at Althea

Get P200 off your first order at Althea here! Shipping is FREE for orders P999 and above. Happy shopping! 💖

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗 

FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...