Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Girly Sample Room Haul (Gluta-C, Belo Baby, and Femme)

Everytime I grab samples from Sample Room, I get too excited for them to arrive in the mail even though I know well exactly what's inside my package. 😂


What pushed me with this recent order was the full-sized tub of Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ Shower Salt Scrub. I'm into salt scrubs so I got it ASAP.


Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ Shower Salt Scrub comes in a huge sealed tub, but upon opening it I found it to not be as full as I expected. The salt settles to the bottom of the tub, while the liquid (kojic) floats on top, so you'd have to mix them first before using. I just use my finger to mix it, and when mixed together, the texture is just right. (Not too watery compared to my photo below.)


The salt scrub has a very gritty feel, and compared to other more expensive salt scrubs I've tried before, the salt of this scrub doesn't melt on my skin upon contact so it stays gritty all the way until rinsing time. It has a nice mild scent, and it feels more warming than cooling on the skin. It doesn't have any tingling or stinging sensation even with its kojic content. It's easy to rinse off, and upon rinsing, my skin feels unbelievable smooth! It's not drying, too. I'm just left with brighter and softer skin, and I like it.


This full-sized tub of Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ Shower Salt Scrub is priced at P165, so this alone makes the P130 shipping fee worth it. But since I've been with Sample Room for years, I've got a few more points to spend on other samples. YAY! 😊

SRP: P165 


It's only now that I got to try Belo Baby Cologne, and I chose the Sweet Snuggle variant over Cool Drizzle (blue). Sweet Snuggle honestly smells too strong as a baby cologne, but the scent is perfect for girly girls and even adults. I transferred my cologne to an atomizer, and I like how this one doubles as a hand sanitizer. It leaves my hands softer thanks to its glycerin content. It's also free of parabens, phthalates, EDTA, and coloring agents, so it's definitely safe for babies.

SRP: P80
 

Last but not least is the Femme Travel Kit. I love using cotton pads to remove makeup and apply toner, so this one's definitely nice to have. Though it's called a travel kit, I find it bulky since you don't really bring 65 dual tip cotton buds when you travel, do you? But I find it useful on my dresser, since the cotton pads I buy usually just come in tube plastic bags and this one makes makeup removal and toner application a bit more fancy.

SRP: P58

Overall, I'm very happy with my latest haul from Sample Room. It's so girly and unintentionally color-coordinated. 😉

Grab free samples at SAMPLEROOM.PH, just pay for shipping! 💝

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...