Monday, December 11, 2017

Lash Lab Manila's Magnetic Mink Lashes

How I came about Lash Lab Manila's Magnetic Mink Lashes was not a dramatic story. I was just browsing my IG feed one night, and a sponsored ad of these magnetic lashes popped on my feed. Curious, I stalked their account on IG and ordered my very first pair in less than 5 minutes. The video made it look so easy, and I was instantly sold.
 

My order arrived the very next day after I paid for it via bank deposit. Shipping was impressively fast, but it had to be since the shipping fee was expensive at P155.


I've been thinking of buying magnetic lashes for the longest time, and the first pair I saw from another online store only had only half the length of the usual lash band. It's hard to explain, but it's like half the size/length of a normal fake eyelash, so it would only emphasize the outer corners of my eyes. I wanted my lashes to be full-on, so when I chanced upon a pair with a normal lash band length + 2 magnetic sides (one for the inner corner, and one for the outer corner), I purchased it immediately.
 

While the concept is nice, it was not easy to put these on during the first few tries. My natural lashes are very sparse, so the magnets barely had anything to cling on to. However, if you're used to it, you can put these on in seconds. As for the design, during the time of my purchase they only had #001 available, which resembled the typical lash extension length I used to have (based on the photos). However, upon using it, I am quite sure these aren't for everyday use. They're photogenic, but in person, I find these lashes too dramatic.

Two weeks after my purchase, they released 2 new designs: Natural and Dramatic. I'm so sad. Haha 😢😂


I think I would like my magnetic lashes more if only I had gotten the Natural design instead of #001. This pair is said to last for around 20 uses.

Price: P705 (P550 + P155 shipping fee)
Available at Lash Lab Manila

Are you also curious about magnetic lashes or will you just stick to the classic version? 😊

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Alam mo naman ako, I don't settle with a simple eye makeup. Haha! I'm all for the drama! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Bagay sayo dramatic eye makeup. I'm lazy so it's all about bright lipstick for me. Haha! I miss you, Dawn! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...