Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

My favorite item from the BeautyMNL haul I had last month has to be Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence. After a year of studying and blogging full time, I'm excited to finally get my normal life back. That means going back into the corporate world, which I (unbelievably) miss. That being said, I'll be needing a strong yet light sunscreen to save my skin from daily commutes.
 

The last Biore sunblock I emptied was the UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence, but since I'm minimizing the use of whitening products on my face (for the sake of my microbladed brows), I chose Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence instead this time around. (Also, I was beyond curious with all the raves that I've read!)

Ingredients:
 

This sunscreen contains hyaluronic acid and fruit extracts (of grapefruit, orange, and lemon) to keep the skin hydrated and healthy. This product has a strong citrus scent. I would prefer for my skincare products to have a milder scent, but this doesn't irritate my skin. (I count it as my morning pick-me-up!)
 

This sunscreen gives maximum protection despite its light watery feel. It contains SPF 50+ to block UVB rays, preventing sunburn, freckles, and dark spots. PA++++ is the maximum level of UVA protection, preventing sunburn and premature aging.
 

This sunscreen is the lightest I've ever tried. It has Aqua Micro Capsules that release moisture, so it feels cool on the skin - just like water! It absorbs instantly and has no white cast at all. It's definitely non-sticky, and it doesn't make my skin oil up more than usual. It didn't cause my skin to breakout, too. You can use this alone or under your makeup. At the end of the day, you have to remove this with a makeup remover (even if you don't wear makeup). (For that, I like using Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion. Japanese skincare is love!)

I think I will stop searching for a new sunscreen and stick to this one. It's definitely HG material!

Price: P420
Available at leading department stores nationwide or online at BeautyMNL.com

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...