Friday, January 27, 2017

Jarful of Goodness The Good Bar in Choco Mint

Jarful of Goodness had me at Choco Mint! 😋 I'm crazy about moisturizing my body since it has always been dry as a desert. I usually go for body butters at night for maximum moisture, but a solid lotion bar is new to me.


The first time I heard of Jarful of Goodness was via Kira's IG. Since I loved anything Choco Mint, I naturally just had to read her review! She was also hosting a giveaway then, and I was one of the winners. YAY! 😁 This lotion bar was sent to me early this month, and boy was I excited to smell like food.


Indeed, the scent didn't disappoint! It has that refreshing whiff of mint and the warm, delicious aroma of chocolates. It makes me smell like food, and I don't mind at all. Haha! Initially, I found it hard to get the product I need since it's a hard, solid balm that has been sitting inside an air-conditioned room. The trick here is to warm the product first with your fingers, or use your knuckles to scrape off a bit of product, then proceed to rubbing it on your skin. It melts upon contact with body temperature and gives my skin a nice sheen. It doesn't feel heavy despite the balmy texture, and the scent lingers on for a long time!

The Good Bar does not contain parabens and is 100% natural. It's made of organic cocoa butter, beeswax, VCO, and essential oils. You can use this to moisturize dry and scaly skin (particularly the elbows, knees, and feet), and if you have concerns with eczema and dermatitis, this can help, too. Since the main ingredient is cocoa butter, this can also be used by pregnant women to help prevent/minimize the appearance of stretch marks. It's also handy for travel because it will never spill, and you can use it to soothe sunburns and insect bites.

The Good Bar also comes in Lavender, in case you're not into foodie scents. This variant is a wonderful pre-bedtime treat, for sure! 💜

Price: P380 for 125g
Available at jarfulofgoodness.com 

Facebook: Jarful of Goodness
Instagram: @jarfulofgoodness

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...