Today's review will be about another BB cream! Summer is just around the corner, so might as well invest in products with major SPF.
Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream with SPF 50 PA+++
A dual-action formula that perfects and corrects skin
Dual-action formula instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight, buildable coverage AND is clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities.
This BB cream is formulated with a high level of Vitamin C, known for its powerful clarifying action.
Fair is the lightest shade, while Light is the middle shade. I don't have a sample of Natural, but it's the darkest shade. Yey since there's a BB cream that would fit morena skintone without giving a grayish cast!
Fair disappears on my skin. I've found my exact BB cream shade with this!
Fair (when worn)
- The shade Fair is a perfect match for my skin.
- It's free from parabens, fragrances, silicones, and mineral oil.
- It has a light texture that's easily blendable.
- Its broad spectrum SPF 50 PA +++ UV protection helps fight future sun damage.
- It's just like Kiehl's Ultra-Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA +++, only tinted.
- It has a light and natural coverage that's able to cover just the minor redness and imperfections.
- It hides my pores.
- Initially, it looks shiny but it settles to a nice dewy finish, but no shimmer.
- It doesn't leave a grayish cast that's common in most Korean BB creams.
- It comes in 3 shades: Fair, Light, and Natural. Natural is perfect for morena skin!
- The coverage might be too sheer for others.
- It has no oil control, so I always have to use powder with this.
- As always, as with any Kiehl's product, it's expensive.
- Tap the BB cream all over the face first before blending for better coverage.
- Recommended for normal to dry skin because of its moisturizing properties.
Price: P1,990.00 for 30ml
Available in Kiehl's stores at Shangri-La Mall, Greenbelt, Rockwell, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, and Trinoma.
I'll be using this one on my lazy, no-makeup days (and not during events) due to its sheer coverage. Have you tried Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream?