Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Krispy Kreme Krispy Skremes!

It's Halloween tomorrow! While I'm not a huge fan of spooky shows that are in every channel of the TV this week, I love how fun this occasion could be - like coming up with unique costumes (for those who will be attending parties), seeing kids in their cute costumes (for those who are stuck in the office like me), and eating up all their candies. Oops! Haha :D

I'd like to share with you what my sister and I had for snack last Sunday: Krispy Kreme Krispy Skremes! Krispy Kreme releases cute (and not scary) Halloween-inspired doughnuts every October. Of course, we had to have some!

Franky

Franky has to be the cutest doughnut I've ever seen! It almost hurts to slice him. I love the green icing, even if it's just vanilla-flavored. Franky is made of chocolate dough with a piece of Kit Kat stuck on his head.
 
Scarecrow Jr.

Peanut butter lovers will adore Scarecrow Jr.! This one is mildly sweet. The design might be a bit plain, but it's definitely yummy! While I loved Franky's look better, my sister and I agreed that Scarecrow Jr. was tastier.

There are more designs of Krispy Skremes to choose from, like the ones in the poster below.


Grab a dozen of Krispy Kreme Krispy Skremes for only P395.00 and turn any party into a monster bash!

Love,
Helen

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...