Sunday, May 13, 2012

Etude House Must Have Travel Item Set

Early this month, I received a text message telling me that I won in one of the raffles from the Etude House Playhouse Pink Fair. I remember dropping the raffle stub in a box, but ended up forgetting about it since my sister and I didn't stay the entire afternoon in the fair. Looks like luck was really on my side that day after all, since I got the Etude House Must Have Travel Item Set. This is sometimes the GWP for a P3,000.00 single-receipt purchase. (I was actually saving my Etude House free GWP upgrade coupon from my Belle De Jour Planner for this.)

 
Etude House Must Have Travel Item Set


This set is a must have for those who love to travel since it's so handy and it has the basic grooming necessities. It has a facial wash, essence, BB cream, body wash, and  body lotion. Take a look at the top of the box, it has a suitcase handle design printed on it. (I think that's very cute.) For a GWP, this is very nice! It reminds me of the Etude House Dry Sauna Kit, which comes in a pink box like this one.


This special collection contains the following items:
  • Moistfull Collagen First Essence 15ml
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream All Day Strong #2 8g
  • Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam 30ml
  • Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Soft Body Wash 30ml
  • Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion 30ml
  •  

Get this Must Have Travel Item Set for free when you buy your Mom Etude House gift sets as a present this Mother's Day. Promo period is from May 7-20, 2012.

Watch out for my upcoming reviews! Thanks for this one, Etude House!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...