Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Fast-Food Favorite: Tokyo Tokyo

Despite being together for almost 2 years, it was our first time to eat at Tokyo Tokyo yesterday! My boyfriend and I were super hungry and good thing he was craving for tempura! Or else I'd never know how yummy this restaurant was, because I'm not really a fan of Japanese food. Another plus is the unlimited rice. Yey! :)

We went to Tokyo Tokyo in SM North EDSA (Main). I feel that the SM North branch is also cleaner compared to other branches, and I like their chairs/couches better.

9 is our favorite number :)

We had Sumo Remix, which was good for 2. You can choose 2 viands, and we chose Pork Tonkatsu + Prawn and Vegetable Tempura. This meal included unlimited rice for 2 and 2 regular drinks.


Sumo Remix (P259.00)

This is super yummy and affordable for 2 people. I had 3 1/2 cups of rice, and my boyfriend had 4. Haha! :D We liked the Pork Tonkatsu because of its crisp breading and tasty pork meat. We also liked the Prawn and Vegetable Tempura because of the tasty prawns and the unique carrot slices, potato slices, and onion ring with tempura coating.

With a minimum purchase of P150.00, you'll get the Tokyo Tokyo Treat Card. This entitles you to freebies (Sumo Red Iced Tea, 8 pcs. California Maki, and Prawn and Vegetable Tempura) when you purchase a minimum of P150.00 on your 3rd, 6th, and 9th visit.

Tokyo Tokyo Treat Card

Looks like we will be filling this up soon! Next time we'll also order California Maki on the side.


What's your favorite from Tokyo Tokyo?

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. waa i really love tokyo's pork tonkatsu! such a mouth watering post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I'm craving for it right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...