Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cheap Find: Etude House Eye Pencil Sharpener

Last week, I was looking for a new eyebrow/eyeliner pencil sharpener because my previous one got lost. There were a lot of eye pencil sharpeners available in the department store, but I was looking for one with a cap, so I can sharpen my eye pencils anytime, anywhere, without the mess. When I went to Etude House on whim, I saw exactly what I was looking for that day!

Etude House Eye Pencil Sharpener (P28.00)

It works like a normal eye pencil sharpener, but it's so cute and girly. I love the color, too. It's even cheaper than those in the department stores (which can go for P40.00 to P60.00).

Before and After Sharpening

I'm going to visit Etude House soon; they have the cutest beauty loot! They have a newly renovated branch in the Upper Ground Floor of SM Megamall Building B (across Jollibee).

I can't wait to try their Bubble Hair Coloring Kit and Marble Marble Blusher soon! :)



Which Etude House item do you love most? Share!

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Imma try their Bubble Hair Coloring Kit in Wine Red somedaaay. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ann: Wine Red is a great choice! You'll get there, but only after you graduate from high school. Then you can color your hair in any shade you'd want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their accessories and their palettes and their freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the store's look too, fit for princesses! :D And they have the cutest packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the life-sized Lee Min Ho cutout ! ♥
    there was a promo for that diba? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, yes they have a promo for that! But you have to be the one who purchases the most from Etude House within the purchase period. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...