Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Pink Sugar x Project Vanity These Lips Don’t Lie Lip Crayon in Sorry Not Sorry

I have reviewed Pink Sugar x Project Vanity These Lips Don’t Lie Lip Crayon in the shade Ready in Five before, and now I'm sharing with you swatches of another beautiful shade from the same line.

Sorry Not Sorry (a peachy cinnamon shade)

Sorry Not Sorry when worn

Sorry Not Sorry lip swatch

This lip crayon has a matte finish alright, but it applies smoothly with zero tugging, due to its Shea Butter and Vitamin E content. I also like that it's unscented. The peachy cinnamon shade of Sorry Not Sorry is giving me 90s brown lipstick makeup vibe - only fresher and definitely flattering. I love it, so this earns a spot in my makeup kit! 💋

Price: PHP 399
Available at Pink Sugar counters and online

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...