Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in Rich Bordeaux

I'm don't use lip gloss a lot as I'm more into matte lipstick, but last December, Revlon went on crazy sale and I was able to buy a lot of Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme to give as gifts. I saved one in the deepest, darkest shade Rich Bordeaux for myself.


Lips look fuller and smoother in one step with our gloriously creamy and glossy lip plumper.
  • Delivers creamy, shiny color in one fabulously plush formula
  • Our lip plumper is formulated with Volulip™ technology to help your lips look fuller, instantly
  • The formula feels refreshingly cool as you swipe it on!
  • Available in 10 glossy shades


Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in Rich Bordeaux is surprisingly sheer when worn. It's also patchy but workable. The swatch above is just the gloss worn alone. It's pretty, right? The texture is creamy and lightweight, and I love the mild tingling sensation upon application. I'm not sure if the minty feel makes my lips plumper, but wearing it all day makes my lips soft. The only thing I don't like is that it transfers to my front teeth, which usually happens to me with glossy lip products.

Price: PHP 375

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...