Monday, March 9, 2020

Rohto Vita Vitamin 40a Eye Drops Review

Prior to purchasing my JINS SCREEN glasses, my eyes would get red and tear up almost everyday due to the dry air in our office plus heavy PC use. I found ROHTO Vita Vitamin 40a Eye Drops in Shopee and bought one to try.


I chose the orange variant (Vita 40) with 3/5 cooling sensation because it's milder. The blue one has a 5/5 cooling feel.


One box contains a bottle of eye drops sealed in plastic, and a leaflet in pure Nihongo.


The back part of the box has no English translation as well. I found some translated product information here. This product comes in a clear, colorless liquid.

It contains four nutrients to combat tired eyes:
  • Natural vitamin E - stimulates the blood circulation, and relieve the tiredness of the eyes
  • Vitamin B5 - improves eye fatigue, stimulates the metabolism of the cells of the eye
  • Sodium chondroitin sulfate - works on the corneal surface of the eye to protect and prevent eye disease
  • L-aspartic acid potassium - brings oxygen to the eyes and is good for eye fatigue

Composition:
  • Acetic acid d-α-tocopherol (natural vitamin E) 0.05%
  • Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 0.1%
  • Chondroitin sulfate sodium 0.1%
  • L-aspartic acid potassium 1%
  • Methyl sulfate neostigmine 0.005%
  • Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.03%

Additive:
Boric acid, borax, and l-menthol, d-Borneol eucalyptus oil, sodium Edetate, Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil



When my eyes got tired and red again, I put Rohto Vita 40 to the test. Upon application, it gave my eyes a mild stinging sensation, and was immediately replaced by a soothing, cooling feel. In a matter of minutes, redness was gone and my eyes looked and felt fresher. I cannot imagine the Rohto blue variant with maximum cooling feel, as some describe it to have a burning sensation replaced by a super cooling feel. I think I'm good with my Rohto Vita 40.

I just use this one as needed, when I get tired eyes after a long day at work or when dust/dirt gets into my eyes.

Price: PHP 156
Available in Lazada

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...