Thursday, December 27, 2018

Skincare Empties

It's been a while since my last empties post. I can't believe I was able to regularly dedicate full blog posts on my skincare empties years ago.  I love it when I'm able to use up products! 🤭
 

Also, I'm quite amazed because these trio - my cleanser, toner, and moisturizer all ran out almost simultaneously.


I switched to Cathy Doll Ready2White 2 in 1 Bubble Mousse Cleanser when my last facial wash dried my cheeks out. This one from Cathy Doll is fun to use! It pumps out the cleanser in foam so there's no need to lather it up first on your palms before spreading it on your face. I ALWAYS double cleanse, and right now I'm using micellar water + this cleanser, and it is enough to remove even long-wearing foundation. Like when I tone my face, there's barely any makeup residue left.
 

AcneCare Anti-Acne Toner is alcohol-free and paraben-free. It makes use of silver (!) and 3 powerful ingredients (one of which is cinnamon) to fight and control acne. It's effective, at least for me! I did a full detailed review of this toner, which you may backread here. AcneCare is available in Lazada.


Human Nature Pollution Defense Emulsion is my HG moisturizer. I can't believe I finally found one for my dehydrated oily skin! 💙 I use this one religiously day and night. My sister does, too! It's just P350 but with this, I can do away with my pricey serum and my skin will still look so healthy! You may also backread my full review of Human Nature's Pollution Defense range.

Share with me your current empties on the comments section below! 😀

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...