Saturday, December 29, 2018

Mercury Drug Joyful Daybook 2019

Last year, I got to blog about what's inside the viral Mercury Drug Suki Daybook 2018, and now it's time to feature their Joyful Daybook 2019.

You can get this for only 35 Suki points. I don't have a Suki card.... so thank you, Mama! 😄

This year's edition comes in 4 colors - red, yellow, blue, and violet.

I'm loving the embossed cover.

2018-2020 calendars

Monthly view

This one's more like a journal/notebook than a planner because it lacks the monthly and weekly view. Majority of the sheets are just lined pages. The paper they used is really smooth so it's a joy to write on.

Lined pages


My favorite part of the daybook are the inspiring pages. These are just some shots I took, there's definitely more inside.

Will you be getting your own Joyful Daybook 2019?

Love,
Helen

PS. My sister is selling a Joyful Daybook 2019 at Carousell with the lowest listed price. 😊

FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE ON INSTAGRAM 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...