Sunday, December 16, 2018

My Althea Korea Wish List for Christmas

My friends tell me it's SO DIFFICULT to find me a Christmas gift because I seem to have everything, and I think it's because I get sent a lot of beauty products my way and I don't want things all the time. But I'll be an angel and help them with my Althea Korea wish list! 😉 You can see here my penchant for cute sets. Hihi!



If you haven't gotten this Laneige set yet, well you should! It contains 3 mini pots (with 25ml) each of their best-selling sleeping masks plus samples. 💙 Super excited for that Lavender variant because sometimes it's hard for me to fall asleep.



This one's said to be a dupe for SKII Facial Treatment Essence. Shhh! 🙊 We all know how pricey SKII is, so hooray for dupes!


Because I'm not getting any younger and prevention is always better than cure. This serum is made for ages 20-50, and can erase signs of tiredness as you sleep. SOLD!

5. belif The True Cream - Aqua bomb (P1,930)


This one's made for my oily but dehydrated skin as it's an oil-free and lightweight gel-cream. Excited to try this!!!

6. COSRX Centella Blemish Cream (P980)


Everyone is raving about how effective Centella Asiatica is as a healing ingredient, and this one's perfect for days when you're breaking out. This moisturizer soothes redness and irritations, while providing hydration without causing even more skin problems. Basically, you cannot go wrong with this one.



I remember vividly when Missha first landed in the Philippines, this one was priced at over P1,000. It gave me an impression that this was a pricey brand, but lo and behold, Althea came and sold it at a fair price! I've used up a tube in Shade #21, but I might just get Shade #23 next time because it's seems to be a closer match for my skin.



How can anyone not be enticed with how cute and functional this tiny cube is?! It contains 4 shades of eyeshadow and 1 blush and this is what I will bring with me during travels. My top pick is All About Coral!

8. peripera Mini-mini Peppy's carrier (P1,170)


Another round of gushing over how cute this is!!! Althea, why you do this to me? 😍 This mini suitcase contains Ink The Velvet, Ink The Airy Velvet, Vivid Tint Water, Ink Concealer, Multi Shadowing - all deluxe-sized. Super cute!!!



With three shades of contour, this one's so versatile! You can go from subtle to extra effortlessly. It's also not too warm or orange-y, so it looks very natural.



For that time of the month! This warm pack is so convenient, I no longer have to improvise with a hot bottle at work because I can just stick it under my clothes and soothe period cramps. Also, I have 5 sisters, so this pack will disappear in no time. 😝

How about you, what's on your Althea Korea wish list? Get 20% off your first purchase at Althea. Shipping is free for orders above P999! 💖

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...