Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What's Inside the CBTL 2019 Giving Journal

I had my first The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal in 2017. It has been my planner of choice since then! I'm loving the simplicity, the support for Real Life Foundation's scholars, and most especially the Christian values it promotes.

(Feel free to backread my CBTL Giving Journal features for 2018 and 2017.)

Say hello to my pretty purple CBTL tumbler & journal!


The Giving Journal for 2019 comes in 4 different covers, and my sister said I got the best one! I think so, too. 👍


As soon as you open the planner, these inspiring words will greet you on the first page. This one made me smile! 😊


While I'm nowhere near artist creative, but I am inspired by this Giving Tree. I actually want to paint on it. I hope to go back to my church ministry next year. It's one item I'll put on my Giving Tree.

Annual view

Monthly cover


Each month, you have a space to reflect and track your growth in different aspects of your life. I like this part! Not all planners have it this meaningful.

Monthly view

Weekly view - clean pages!

Application 🙏

What a beautiful planner! Among all, I think the 2019 edition is the best one CBTL has released so far.

The planner also comes with 12 monthly coupons! Check them out here:





I like the P100 for a Dark Chocolate Chip Ice Blended, Buy 1 Take 1 on any Ice Blended, and Buy 1 Take 1 on any Tea Latte coupons the most.

On a side note, I love African Sunrise Tea Latte so much I have to share this (not so) secret with you. You can make a DIY version of it at home! Just buy an African Sunrise Tin (P595 with 20 tea bags) plus the French Deluxe Vanilla Powder (P399)! I'm so happy! I will actually buy a backup for the powder since it's a holiday item which means limited edition.


Last but not least, the 2019 Giving Journal comes with these cute stickers! 😍

So happy with this planner. My heart is full. Thank you, CBTL! 💜

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...