Monday, December 17, 2018

Shopwise is now on Honestbee!

I love grocery shopping and I've always found the experience enjoyable. But to be honest I hate going out during the holiday season because there are people everywhere. 😕 Thank God for online shopping! I've bought a couple of Christmas gifts online and they've saved me so much time and effort. Now, we can also do grocery shopping online because there's Honestbee!


The first Christmas basket to arrive our home was this hefty and pretty one from Shopwise! Now that I'm a tita, gifts like this actually excite me because I love food and making pasta, and with Christmas baskets, there's almost always spaghetti in it. 😍


Did you guys know that you can now have your groceries from Shopwise delivered straight to your doorstep? You can do this via the Honestbee app or website.


Shopwise has a really nice selection of imported goods such as Sun Harvest and Papa Alfredo. What's nice is that the prices in the app/website are the same as the actual store.


The app has a neat interface so it's very user-friendly. You get free delivery for grocery purchases above P3,000 from Shopwise. If you're planning to give Christmas baskets as gifts, you can also conveniently do so at the Shopwise Christmas Store, with free delivery for purchases above P2,500. Super convenient!

Download the Honestbee app on Android or iOS.

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...