Monday, July 23, 2018

Flormar Satin Matte Blush

My skin easily gets shiny so I'm all for matte makeup. I have a lot of blushers inside my makeup storage, but I think these babies from Flormar are the only completely matte blushes I own. Not a single speck of shimmer here!


If you're not yet familiar with the brand, Flormar is Turkey's #1 makeup brand. You can find their products in SM Beauty and Watsons. Price range is pretty afforable, too!

02 Coral Peach

04 Rose Coral

To be honest, I find the packaging of this product just okay. It has a sleek shape and feel. I like the window on the cap because you'll immediately see the shade inside. It comes with a small mirror, but the blush brush is scratchy and useless. I tossed one brush inside an ecobrick and gave the second brush one away.

What's inside is really nice though...

02 Coral Peach | 04 Rose Coral

These blushers are indeed matte and highly pigmented. The two coral shades I have in 02 Coral Peach and 04 Rose Coral are very natural looking and can be worn by anyone. On a usual day at work where I only wear light makeup (pressed powder + blush), this one lasts me half a day and I have to retouch by lunch time. But when I do my base properly (foundation + blush + powder), this blush lasted me the entire day (like when I attended a day wedding ceremony).


I am wearing 02 Coral Peach in this photo. I like it better since it gives me a bright glow despite being matte. This shade complements my skin tone. 04 Rose Coral is a deeper coral; it's also wearable for light skin, but it will suit medium to deep skin tones better.


Price: P299
Available in Watsons and SM Beauty

Facebook: Flormar Philippines

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...