Sunday, July 29, 2018

Review & Swatches: L'Oreal Color Riche Matte Lipstick

Lipsticks: I think I already have too much, but when I see I new one, I get all weak. I think I need help. 😂

So today is National Lipstick Day! 💄 It's only timely that I post a lipstick review to celebrate the existence of my favorite makeup product. 💋 Were you able to shop for lippies today or did you resist the temptation of all the deals out there? 🙊 L'Oreal had buy 1 take 1 on their Color Riche Matte Lipsticks just this weekend. 😍


I received these 3 beautiful shades of L'Oreal Color Riche Matte lipsticks when I attended the L'Oreal x Project Vanity Lipstick Party. I had been meaning to review these, so here it is!


Front - Back - Side

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte range come in 40 shades. The packaging is so classy as it resembles black leather with gold details on the center. When you buy this in store, it's sealed via shrink wrap with the ingredients printed on it. I appreciate that the manufacturing date is printed on the side of the lipstick tube and not on the outer plastic packaging which you throw away. The Color Riche Matte Lipstick contains 3.7g of product and is good for 24 months after opening. It's inspired by Paris, and made in China.


I have with me three gorgeous shades! Two are perfect for daytime, and one for night.

SWATCHES

242 ROSE NUANCE

247 HINTED BLUSH

250 RICH MERLOT

First of all, I can't believe how luxurious the glide of Color Riche Matte is. It's matte but it glides on like butter! The pigmentation is really good as even the light shade like Rose Nuance can cover the lips with just a few passes. As for the dark shade, it already packs on a pop of color at the first swipe. This matte lipstick is also non-drying, which is a relief and rest for my lips having endured months of matte liquid lipsticks. As for the lasting power, it's average so I'd have to retouch after meals.

242 Rose Nuance is not a shade I'm used to as I love wearing bold lipstick. It's a very natural everyday lip shade, but it's more coral/nude than rosy to me.

247 Hinted Blush is an everyday pink/mauve shade. It's enough to bring life to my face without being bright or garish. It has hints of purple, but the overall look is just natural. Among the three, this is my top pick! (Trivia: Heart Evangelista likes this one, too!)

250 Rich Merlot is a very daring wine red shade. I love red lipsticks, but this one I find too fierce for daytime. (I'll still wear it anyway!) It could be the contrast of my pale skin to this deep red shade, and I'm guessing this would look phenomenal on medium to dark skin.

INGREDIENTS


To make your Color Riche Matte lipstick experience even more indulgent, you can have your tube engraved for free. This promo is valid for every single receipt purchased on the dates provided.

Sooo, while I can't have my 3 tubes engraved, I could buy another 1 and just use the cap with my name on it on any Color Riche Matte lipstick in my collection. It's still a win for me! 😍 (Looking at you, 212 Red Valentine!💄)

Price: P350
Available in L'Oreal Paris counters at Watsons, SM, Landmark, Robinsons and other leading department stores nationwide

Facebook: L'Oreal Paris

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...