Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Flormar Extreme Matte Lipstick

And now, a back-to-back Flormar review! ๐Ÿ’‹

I think I'm over my matte liquid lipstick phase and am really going back to my classic matte lipsticks. While I loved how transfer-proof liquid lipsticks are, they look uneven when they wear off after a heavy meal, and I tend to remove all remaining product on the outer part of my lips before retouching for a smoother finish. (Hassle during busy days!) Sometimes, they flake off and feel dry too. Whereas matte lipsticks in bullet or crayon form now have innovative formulas that do not dry out the lips. ๐Ÿ‘



Flormar Extreme Matte Lipstick contain Cupuaรงu and light ester oils to nourish and moisturize the lips. While the lipstick come in a normal packaging, the lipstick bullet has a very unique shape!

03 Urban Rose

06 Desire

Flormar Extreme Matte Lipstick has a mild fruity scent similar to their Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick. I have two shades from this range, and they vary in texture. 03 Urban Rose is a pinkish nude shade that has a "harder" formula in a way that it drags on the lips upon application, while 06 Desire is a berry red shade that glides on like butter. While I'm not fond of 03 Urban Rose and I don't use it anymore, I love 06 Desire. It's a moisturizing matte lipstick that can withstand an oily meal. When I can't retouch right after, I just press my lips together to blend the color and it looks fine once more. ๐Ÿ’–


Price: P399
Available at Watsons and SM Beauty

Facebook: Flormar Philippines

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! ๐Ÿ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...