Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sample Room Haul: I got a Uniqlo AIRism shirt for free + OOTD

Time for another Sample Room haul! I don't think I'll ever get tired of doing Sample Room haul posts. I'm always excited to receive my package in the mail even if I know what's inside, since I'm the one who ordered the free sample(s) anyway! 😂

Yup, when you register as a Sample Room member, you automatically get 100 points to shop for free samples. You only need to pay for the shipping fee. 😉

Tita tip: To make the most out of your haul, make sure that the items you will get costs more than the shipping fee para sulit.


Today's haul is all about Uniqlo (LOVE IT!!!) plus some his and hers goodies from Belo Men and Ladouce. Sample Room was sweet enough to toss in mini Celeteque samples. (Thank you!)

I have to thank my lucky stars for being able to snag a coupon from the Uniqlo Women's AIRism Collection before the stocks ran out! I'm guessing they were all gone in minutes. Sample Room was giving away 4 types of AIRism innerwears: Camisole, Sleeveless Top, Seamless Sleeveless Top, and Seamless Short Sleeve T-Shirt. Each one costs P590 in store.


I chose the Uniqlo Women's AIRism Seamless Short Sleeve T-Shirt. It comes in black, white, and beige. If you check out my closet, you'd see loads of black clothes, so you can make a wild guess which color I picked. Hehe 😁


I love wearing black, but I don't like how it absorbs so much heat on a warm, sunny day. I commute to work everyday, and I'd like to stay and feel fresh. This Uniqlo AIRism seamless black shirt is the softest, most comfortable shirt I own. It's also the first and only black shirt that feels cool on my skin. AIRism for women utilizes Cupro fiber (regenerated cellulose fiber made from cotton) which enables the fabric to absorb and release moisture under clothing. (Uniqlo did it again! 😍) This one's actually an innerwear meant to be worn under clothes, but with the right underwear, you can wear this as a normal shirt. For this purpose, I highly recommend Uniqlo Beauty Light Multi Way Wireless Bra in the nude shade. It comes in a bandeau style, and it looks invisible under clothing. It's also my fave strapless bra at the moment. 👍

Also, if you may notice what I'm holding, it's my trusty Uniqlo Pocketable Parka so I'm protected from our weird Manila weather (AKA sunny in the morning and rainy in the evening). The parka is always inside my bag since I'm such a girl scout.


I remember raving about Uniqlo's bras a few months back, and I bought a onesie for my baby niece. Everyone, meet Dione Amara! She's now 1 month old, and lookie we have a Uniqlo baby!!! 😍 I'm definitely buying here more baby dresses soon. 💖

My haul is worth over P800, but I got these items for free and only paid P140 shipping fee for everything! Thank you for being awesome for matipid titas like me, Sample Room!😗

Grab free samples at SAMPLEROOM.PH, just pay for shipping! 💝

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗
 
@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...