Monday, July 16, 2018

Ever Bilena Kris Matte Matic Lipstick

I love Kris Aquino. When she says that a certain product is good, it's good. No further questions asked.

I think my Kris Aquino fever started last year - the first time I chanced upon her lipstick review vlogs on Facebook. So I started following her on Facebook and IG. I super enjoy all her kikay videos and even made a blind buy on a pricey fragrance even if I have never smelled it in my life because of her. Oh, and I'm super kuripot... You'll know that she's very powerful because she can make you spend your money and you'll even feel good about it. 😂
 

Whenever I stare at my makeup kit, I always think I already have too many makeup so I am really on a no/low buy when it comes to cosmetics. I've resolved to only buy new makeup only when I have reviewed everything in my stash, which is quite a feat. One day, M surprised me with these Ever Bilena Kris Matte Matic Lipsticks! He knows I adore Kris, and was able to hunt down the shade Life which was sold out everywhere a few weeks back. 😮😊😍

Life & Love

Would you look at those gorgeous shades!!! 💖 These lippies come in 2 pretty shades and a retractable crayon packaging. The manufacturing date and ingredients list are printed on the box. For an affordable local brand, Ever Bilena has stepped up their game big time with this collaboration. These matte lip crayons are in a class of their own. From my matte liquid lipstick phase, I'm shifting to lip crayons again because they can actually be matte and moisturizing at the same time.

Ever Bilena Kris Matte Matic Lipstick in Life
 
Life, when worn
 
Life is a nude pink shade that's universally flattering. I am a huge fan of red lipstick so I expected to love the shade Love more, but I honestly find myself using Life every single day. Pudpod na agad yung lip crayon ko as in, and I expect to use this up in a few months time since it's my go-to shade. It's natural looking, and it gives my face life. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. (Ever Bilena, please make this product permanently available!)

Trivia: Life is a dupe of a high end imported pink lipstick that's now discontinued. Kris loved it very much, and Ever Bilena pretty much granted her wish to bring that lipstick back to existence via Life.

Ever Bilena Kris Matte Matic Lipstick in Love

Love, when worn

Love is such a beautiful blue-based red lipstick! It's crazy pigmented, and you'll get a rich red with just one swipe. I know I have professed love for my favorite reds in the past, but this one honestly has an even better formula/pigmentation/glide than my beloved MAC Ruby Woo at only 1/4 of its price. It's a red that looks very sosyal and it makes the teeth look less yellow. Because of Kris, I'm reaching out for this lipstick on the days when I'm extra tired for that instant beauty boost.


Price: P245 (less than USD 5!!!)
Available at Ever Bilena counters in department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets (that is, if they're not sold out yet everywhere)

Do you have your own Ever Bilena Kris Life Kit products yet? Which one is your favorite? Mine's obviously Life. 💋

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Wow! sobrang bagay po sayo both. Pero I really wanna try the Life one parang nakakaganda na pa sweet lang. Looks so good on you po. I can't blame you kung pud pud na agad yung lippie. LOL. Anyway, pwede nyo po bang i-share kung ano yung discontinued lippie na dupe ng Life? :)
    And I think bibili na ako ng Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi nila minention kung dupe ng alin yung Life eh. It's the most beautiful pink in my collection right now, so good job sobra yung EB!!! :) Get mo na yung Life. I rarely repurchase makeup since I feel like I have too much already, but this one is repurchase worthy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...