Sunday, April 9, 2017

Suaviss Skincare Haul

After several visits to Beauty Lab Whitening, it's now time to explore their skincare range! I've been curious about their products since my first visit, since some of them were used on me during my treatments. Beauty Lab Whitening makes is convenient for us to have our Korean skincare fix without having to leave home via their online shopping cart. 😊 I was provided with shopping credits to try out their site, and here are the items I picked based on my skincare needs as of the moment.
 

The site is simple and easy to navigate, and I didn't encounter any issues with checking out my order. My items arrived within 3 working days.

Suaviss Balancing Toner (P1,399 for 170ml)
 
  • Maintains the balance of neutral and dry skin
  • 95% organic
  • Removes skin wastes and organizes skin layer
  • Cleans the pores
  • Helps removes dead skin cells
  • Vitalizes skin turn over and strengthens skin barrier
  • Recommended for normal to oily skin (ages 20s - late 30s)


  • Whitens skin blemishes and scars
  • 95% organic
  • Has Vegetable Water particles which hinders the formation of melanin and improves skin tone
  • Works deep inside the skin
  • Recommended for normal to oily skin (ages 20s - late 30s)
  • Provides skin vitamins


  • Lessens the wrinkles around the eyes
  • Relaxes dark eye circles
  • Balm type, so it only requires ¼ of what is usually when using ordinary eye cream
  • Can be applied on top of makeup
  • Can be applied throughout the day for 24/7 eye rim care
  • Travel-friendly size



I chose the Suaviss line since it caters to the age group of 20s to late 30s. The toner is very mild, while I was surprised to find that the texture of the serum was just like water, too! Both products sink into my skin fast, leaving it soft and nourished. I think I got the eye balm because of its unique purple syringe packaging, but I do need a new eye cream so this one's a timely buy. (I'm also curious with how I can use it over makeup.) Will post more detailed reviews soon!

Suaviss products are available at www.beautylabwhitening.com. 💜

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...