Saturday, April 29, 2017

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

I love the effect of false lashes, but I don't have the talent for it. When I'm looking for an everyday mascara, I actually prefer a non-waterproof one for easier removal at the end of the day. When I spotted this cute Essence Lash Princess mascara, into my basket it went ASAP!
 

mascara for an irresistible false lash effect and dramatic volume
 

It comes with a conical fiber brush which I find helpful when I want to reach the inner lashes. My lashes have always been sparse. The length is average, but they point downwards.

Before
 
After

Pros:
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara does what it says. The first time I used this, I was told that I looked "blooming". But this was all I ever added to my makeup routine! Big lashes really make a difference. This mascara is not clumpy and it lengthens my lashes well. As you can see, my lashes are invisible to begin with. Haha! So just imagine if you have normal lashes, you'd definitely get that false lashes effect.

Cons:
By midday though my lashes aren't curled anymore, I have to give my lashes a boost by using an eyelash curler. I know this is bad, but I do it anyway. :/ The downfall of this mascara though is that it smudges on me towards the end of the day. It could be my oily face or the humidity, but this mascara isn't smudge-proof.

It's worth its price since it delivers its promises of longer lashes, but I've used non-waterproof mascaras before that didn't smudge on me, so I'm sure that there are other better options.

Price: P349
Available at Watsons/SM Beauty


Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...