Sunday, April 30, 2017

Lash In Bloom at Browhaus SM Megamall

Just this month we had a weekday holiday from work, which also meant that I get to use the Browhaus Lash In Bloom GC I got from Project Vanity's 9th Anniversary Kit. I booked my appointment at Browhaus SM Megamall on a Monday afternoon, and despite being a weekday, the place was packed. WOW!


Browhaus here shares their space with Strip, which is the best waxing salon I've been to. They're really OC with hygiene, so this place is perfect for Brazilian first-timers.


Anyway, back to Browhaus! 😊 I love the fresh and quirky interiors. I think they have a different theme for each branch.

Comfy chair!


The service I availed was the Lash In Bloom Extension (Strand by Strand). Browhaus makes use of the finest imported lashes and a new technique of lash extension work together for fuller, longer, and more durable lashes. The length is customized, and it's the client's call if they want to go for a natural or dramatic look. With proper care and occasional tune ups, these lashes can stay in full bloom for 2-4 weeks.

I chose to go the natural route, and was recommended the 8-10mm length lashes. I was on the chair for around 1.5 hours, I almost fell asleep. 😪 You can't open your eyes during the procedure, or else it will sting. On some instances, my lids were being pulled upwards so there was a tiny bit of discomfort, but the end result was amazing!

Before & After Lash In Bloom


Lash In Bloom looks really natural! My colleagues thought I was just wearing eyeliner or a really good mascara when they saw me. It looks real! 😊 It also feels weightless, and I forget I have them on.

I was told to not wet my lashes for 24 hours, but I try not to wet it every time I wash my face. It's been 2 weeks since my extensions, and even though there's a couple of fall outs (around 15 pieces? I lost count), my lashes still look decent. All I do in the morning is use a spoolie to brush them in place, and I'm good to go.

You can get a Lash In Bloom Tune Up (P450/10 lashes) within 3 weeks after the treatment is done.


Lash extensions are definitely my favorite beauty indulgence. (Ugh, I really have to learn how to put false lashes on to save money.) 😝 To avail this service at Browhaus is definitely pricey, but they certainly do not scrimp on the lash count, unlike other salons where there is a set number of strands per eye. I think this one will last me 3 weeks given the rate of fall out. By week 4, I might need to put false lashes on for them to look even.

Price: P3,800 (Shocking ba? Wait, I have a hack for this. Haha)

I'm not working for Sample Room, but this is a really just good deal. Just be a Sample Room VIP Member for P649, and you can already avail the Browhaus Lash In Bloom service. 😉 (Few stocks left as of press time.)

Browhaus SM Megamall
Address: 5F Bldg D Mega Fashion Hall
Phone: +632 5316967
Store hours: Monday to Sunday 10AM-10PM

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...