Time for another hair care review. It's from one of my favorite hair care brands, Kiehl's! (Yes, they don't just have skincare and body care items!)
Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner
A lightweight, easily-rinsed conditioner for dry, damaged hair
- Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair
- Contains Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil to help rebuild hair's strength and elasticity, and lock in moisture
- Detangles hair, leaving it silky-smooth and shiny without weighing hair down
- Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling
- It has a creamy texture, so a little goes a long way.
- It contains molecules that mimics natural oils for healthier hair.
- It contains natural fruit extracts (from avocado, lemon, and olive) to strengthen the hair.
- It's easy to rinse.
- It leaves my colored hair softer and looking healthier.
- It smells really good!
- It doesn't feel heavy or oily on the hair.
- It doesn't weigh down my waves.
- It gave my wavy hair less frizz.
- It's expensive.
- Apply conditioner mid-shaft downwards (and never near the roots) to prevent buildup and the scalp from greasing up.
Price: Approximately P1,000.00
Available in Kiehl's stores at Shangri-La Mall, Greenbelt, Rockwell, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, and Trinoma.
I've found my HG hair products from Kiehl's. My favorite is still the Amino Acid Conditioner (as it kept my hair fall at bay, even if they didn't indicate it on the packaging). For me, it works even better than Kerastase. All Kiehl's products have steep price tags, but their hair care products work wonders and are worth checking out.