Monday, December 30, 2013

Haul: Ensembles (Everything at 50% off!) + All Access Card

No, not everything in store is at 50% off; but everything I got for this haul is at 50% off! On a mall trip, I just dropped by Ensembles in Trinoma to see what's new in store. I wasn't planning on buying anything (really), but I chanced upon some pieces that came exactly in my size (XS) and are on a huge discount.


Here, my goes my shopping principle of "Buy clothes when you don't need it, not when you need it."

If you just said, "Huh?", please read my explanation here. ;)



But before I started shopping, I availed the All Access VIP Card first for only P100.00. (Students can get theirs for just P60.00, provided they present a valid ID.) Availing this card would entitle me to an additional discount of 15% off, even on sale items! (This promo is extended until December 31, 2013.)
Why Avail of the All Access Card?
  • All Access Card holders enjoy shopping privilege in Freeway, Ensembles, and Solo. Membership is renewable after 3 years.
  • All Access Card comes with a 20% birthday discount, which the member could avail for single purchase on his/her birth month only.
  • Members are entitled to special discounts on selected merchandise, promotional offer from partner establishments, and exclusive invites to members-only special events.
  • All Access card is a point generating VIP Card. Every P50 purchase earns 1 point. E-purse is redeemable at every 100 points earned.
  • The All Access card is non-transferable. Freeway, Ensembles, and Solo reserves the right to change the benefits, terms and conditions of usage  without prior notice.

Ensembles Basic Tank Top in Gray and Blue 
(P345.00 -> P199.00 -> P169.15* each)

My sister and I have the same body type so whatever fits me like a glove fits her, too! The thing is, she already has a 3-year old daughter, so I'm guessing I'll never gain weight even if I give birth someday.

Ensembles High-Waist Skirts in Black and Red 
(P895.00 -> P449.00 -> P381.65* each)

These are the rare occurrence that I spot bottoms that fit me at Ensembles. (These ones came in XS!) These high-waist skirts came in an office-appropriate length. I actually regret not getting all colors! I might go back to the store to get the teal and gray one if they're still available.

Ensembles White Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top
(P495.00 -> P199.00 -> P169.15*)

A simple, clean-looking top to go with my new skirts.

*The additional 15% off discount is only for All Access members.

Can you believe I just spent P1,370.75 (P1,270.75 for 5 clothes + P100.00 for the All Access Card) for all these? I'm really a happy shopper! :D

Like Ensembles on Facebook for updates on their latest products and promotions! :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...