Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freeway Art Bag Design Contest Winners + My New Tote!

Remember my post about Freeway's Art Bag Design Contest, which was launched early this year? Two winners have been chosen to take part in Freeway’s National Artist Collector’s Series for Fall 2013.


The winning designs have been transformed to tote bags and are now available in Freeway stores nationwide. Now you can take a piece of fashionalistic art with you everywhere you go!

"Ang Huling Babaylan" by Christine Sioco
Acrylic Artwork

"Fiestas in the Philippines" by Kevin Roque
Digital Artwork


Last week, I received this beautiful "Fiestas in the Philippines" tote from Freeway. I am loving the tribal feel of this bag. The colors used in this artwork are nice, and this is my current go-to bag for work or for when I go shopping. I love how roomy it is, and how there's no more need to bring with me a separate eco-bag whenever I use this, since it's big enough to fit my purchases. Plus, it comes with a zipper, which is my requirement when it comes to big bags.

You can get your own Freeway Art Bag for just P795.00. Visit your nearest Freeway store today!

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Samin ni Krystle yung Huling Babaylan. Twinnie bags :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha we did! Last Saturday nung BDJ event nagulat kami Pareho Kasi same bags namin :))

      Delete
  2. I plan to join this year's vontest. Where can I get the base bag to draw? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...