Monday, April 1, 2013

Tous les Jours Party With Bear + New Branch at SM Fairview

Last month, I tried out my very first Tous les Jours cake, which was the delicious, insanely fresh Rose Inspiration Fresh Cream Cake. From that moment, I knew where I would buy birthday presents for my friends!

Two of my dearest colleagues celebrated their birthdays in March, so I got them these cute goodies from Tous les Jours in SM North EDSA The Block.

Tous les Jours Party With Bear
Party with me, I am yummy!

For the whole month of March, Tous les Jours had Graduation Bear instead of Party with Bear, so I had this ordered 2 days in advance. The design is super cute, and like all Tous les Jours cake, it hurts to slice this one. However, I wished that the chocolate sponge cake were more moist, as it's more on the dry side. Perhaps, a layer of chocolate cream as a middle layer between the cake would be a nice touch?

Tous les Jours Macarons

Tous les Jours macarons make for the cutest insta-gift! :D You can choose which flavors will go in your set, like this one which is assorted. This one is for my macaron-loving friend.

Tous les Jours' success is undeniable as many crave that everyday freshness - be it with their freshly baked and healthy breads, scrumptious cakes, aromatic coffee and refreshing teas. Last March 18, 2013, Tous les Jours opened their 7th branch located at Ground Floor, Annex 2 Building of SM City Fairview.

 If you're curious, that's the Tous les Jours Dark Glaze Chocolate Cake on the poster.

Tous les Jours SM City Fairview

Tous les Jours SM City Fairview not only has great food, but a great ambiance as well. The new branch has more space to dine - tables and chairs for those who want to bond with friends or have a business meeting. Tous les Jours SM City Fairview is a place to be!

Tous les Jours Philippines has other branches located at SM North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, SM Southmall, Alabang Town Center, Eastwood, and Greenbelt 5. To know more about Tous les Jours, Like Tous Les Jours Philippines on Facebook and visit their website at www.tlj.ph.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...