Friday, April 26, 2013

The Body Shop Members Only Sale [April 25-29, 2013]

Time to spoil yourself gorgeous as The Body Shop is having an exclusive members only sale from April 25-29, 2013. Get up to 70% off on a wide range of products! If you're curious on what particular items are on sale, then you're in luck! I dropped by The Body Shop in SM City North EDSA on the first day of the sale, and now I'll be sharing with you some kind of a "list" (with lots of pictures!) of what items are on sale. Get your wallets ready!

The Body Shop Love Your Body Members Only Sale

Eau de Toilette (EDT): White Gardenia, Strawberry, Apple Blossom, and Brazil Nut
Body Mist: Brazil Nut

Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil, Body Scrub, and Soap
Body Scrub: Mango and Sweet Lemon

Body Butter: Blueberry, Raspberry, Almond, Brazil Nut
Makeup: Eyeshadows and Lipsticks
Neroli Jasmin Shower Gel and Body Lotion (Mini)

Apple Blossom Shower Gel and Body Lotion
Passion Fruit Shower Gel
Pomegranate Shower Gel and Body Polish

Shower Gel/Cream: Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Peach, and Brazil Nut
Body Butter: Shea and Mango

Eco-bag at 70% off

Something New: Absinthe Hand Care Range at 30% off
A pure sensation for hands. Our sensational new hand care range with absinthe extract leaves hands feeling soft, fresh, and totally pure.



They also have another shelf where members could get White Musk Libertine, Love Etc..., Chocomania, and other items at buy 1 get 1 free (equal or lesser value).


Aside from earning points while you shop (5 points for every P100.00 spent, which equals to P5.00), you can also enjoy discounts and freebies by spending P2,000 in a single receipt.

By the way, I joined the "What's Your Favorite Ingredient?" contest on The Body Shop, Philippines' Facebook page. Voting is open from April 26-29, 2013.


I hope you could support me by liking my photo entry HERE. 
It would mean a lot to me!

I hope you liked this sale post! I'll be back to The Body Shop today to get my Mom a tub of body butter and some other stuff for myself. I'm so happy to see the Apple Blossom range this time! It brings back memories of high school since it was the very same scent I used back then.

This sale is happening in all The Body Shop stores nationwide. Visit your nearest The Body Shop store and enjoy shopping! Don't forget to share with me your haul! ;)

Love,
Helen

7 comments:

  1. Helen, my blog is 4 You With Love (4you-withlove.blogspot.com) and I just discovered a blog that is copying my posts 100% and reposting them on their blog. I think they are doing the same with your blog. Here is a link http://choosepetroleumjelly.blogspot.com/2013/04/unique-kit-kat-flavors-from-japan.html

    I am still trying to decide how I am going to handle my posts but I wanted to make you aware of this situation.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn! Thanks for the info. I reported the said blog to Google as abusive. I hope they respond ASAP.

      Delete
  2. would love the try the apple stuff and beautifying oil, hope the TBS near us have the same items in SM North Edsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arya! Do get the Apple Blossom stuff! Super fresh yung scent. I just bought the shower gel and EDT of that scent today. And the Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil smells good, too! Other branches (I'm not sure if it's MOA, but I saw a pic of the sale on TBS' FB page, they even have the holiday items on sale.)

      Delete
    2. hi! is tea tree line included on the sale?

      Delete
  3. hi, is tea tree line included on the sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ayen! If I remember it correctly, I think it isn't on sale at this time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...