Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oryspa Rice Bran Curry Balm

We Filipinos love eating rice, and bran, which is the brown outer layer of the rice kernel, is a useful by-product of our staple food. Who would have thought that bran could be so good for our skin?

The Benefits of Bran:
  • It promotes flawless complexion.
  • It is rich in oil.
  • It is an effective exfoliant.
  • It contains phytic acid, a B-complex vitamin that helps improve blood circulation and stimulate cell turnover when used topically.

Oryspa is the first in the Philippines' to carry the finest rice bran-based beauty products. Oryspa wants us to experience beauty in bran and also the wellness and relaxation of a spa in the comforts of our own home.

About Oryspa Rice Bran Curry Balm:

Feel the immediate sense of calm and relief as it soothes aches and pains. Relieves migraine, headache and insect bites. Guaranteed safe, even for kids!

Our Rice Bran Meditation/Curry Balm contain all natural ingredients and essential oils. No carcinogenic effect.

Direction for Use: Apply directly on affected areas. Rub and massage after.



I bring this handy jar of curry balm with me everywhere I go! No, I'm not a fan of curry, but this scent has some spice to it, which I like. When I smell it, I feel like I'm breathing in a milder and natural version of Vicks VapoRub. When I get allergies from dust, I can't breathe and this somehow clears my nasal passages.


Another great use for this is whenever I get insect bites, especially from mosquitoes. Since I am a mosquito magnet, sometimes I find myself having itchy bites, and I just rub this on the affected area. It provides instant relief and I love how it feels on my skin - not greasy at all.


I also used this curry balm when my arms and legs got sore and tired. I rubbed this on and within a few minutes, I felt the tingling and relaxing sensation. It definitely eased my muscle pain, that I am sure of!

This is the base part of the jar. I don't know exactly what the brown dots are for (it must be bran!), but it sure looks natural.

Oryspa is available at SM City Calamba, SM City Sta. Rosa, and Robinsons Town Mall Los BaƱos. I hope Oryspa would be available in the northern Manila area. Their products are organic, natural, and even safe for kids, so it's bound to be good for you too! Plus, their products make for great gifts this Christmas. Give the gift of beauty and wellness to your friends with Oryspa!

Visit Oryspa's website for more details.
Like Oryspa's Facebook page.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...