Sunday, September 9, 2018

Get a L'Oreal lipstick charm for FREE!

L'Oreal Paris Philippines is giving away cute lipstick bag charms! All you have to do is vote for your MATTE.💄

Lipsticks not included, okay? 😜

Step 1: Share this post on Facebook and answer the question: What's your favorite lippie, SOLID or LIQUID lipsticks and why?
Step 2: Once done, show the shared post to L'Oreal's Makeup Artists in the following counters:
  • Watsons North EDSA DS
  • Watsons Megamall DS
  • Watsons Mall of Asia DS
  • Watsons Mall of Asia 1 PCare
  • Watsons Makati DS
  • Watsons San Lazaro DS
  • Watsons Fairview DS
  • Watsons Cubao DS
  • Watsons Dasma DS
  • Watsons Clark DS
  • Watsons Sta Rosa DS
  • Watsons Manila DS
  • Watsons Marikina DS
  • Watsons Bacoor DS
  • Watsons Pampanga DS
  • Watsons Southmall Premier PCare


It's SOLID for me! 💄 They're easier to apply and less likely to dry out my lips. I think I'm slowly getting over liquid matte lipsticks and going back to the basics. Feel free to backread my full review of L'Oreal Color Riche Matte Lipsticks and also the Project Vanity Lipstick Party where I first met these lipsticks.

Tip: Heart Evangelista likes Hinted Blush and Rich Merlot. Take note when you go lipstick shopping! 💋

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For more beauty snippets and food trips, do me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
(I microblog here when I'm too tired to even open my laptop. LOL)
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...