Sunday, September 9, 2018

SilkyGirl haul - new products for 2018!

SilkyGirl is a very underrated brand here in the Philippines. Their packaging is always simple without much frills, they don't have much ads, but when you get to try their products out, they're actually pretty nice for a drugstore brand. All my past SilkyGirl reviews were focused on lippies, and just recently they sent me new products to try.

SilkyGirl Haul! 💖


SilkyGirl Magic BB Cushion (P675) is available in 2 shades: 01 Natural Light (yellow tone) and 02 Natural Medium (pink tone). This BB Cushion is completely matte, has medium to full coverage, is not tested on animals, and deserves a separate review since it performs even better than Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion, at least for me. SUPER EXCITING! 😍



SilkyGirl Skin Perfect Liquid Foundation (P329) is their more affordable face base and it comes in 4 shades (01 Light, 02 Natural, 03 Medium, 04 Tan) so you're likely to find a close match for your skin. This one's on my to-try list after I review the Magic BB Cushion. 😉


How cute are these SilkyGirl Shimmer Duo Blushers (P329)! Each blush compact comes with a soft brush you can actually use (and not toss in the trash). Each blush compact comes with 2 shades inside which you can use on their own or mix for a unique pop of color. Available in 4 shades: 01 Cheeky Peach, 02 Blushing Pink, 03 Rose Petal, 04 Sunny Glow.

Have you tried SilkyGirl products before? Do share with me which one is your favorite, so I can also check it out! 💋

FB Page: Silkygirl.Ph
Silkygirl website (main): http://silkycosmetics.com/

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For more beauty snippets and food trips, do me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
(I microblog here when I'm too tired to even open my laptop. LOL)
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...