Monday, September 19, 2016

Benefit PosieBalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm

I know I don't need to buy another lip balm but it's one of the things I can't resist. Especially when they come in the cutest packaging! I've always loved Benefit's packaging, but they're admittedly pricey, so I bought the minis first instead. Hihi. I tend to go for their kits as well (such as Finding Mr. Bright), since I get to try more products that way.

Benefit PosieBalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm


Ingredients:



This deluxe sample looks exactly like the original shiny pink tube, only shorter. It's so pretty! 


However, it contains just that small amount of product, and that's already fully twisted up.

Swatch: 


Benefit's PosieBalm has a rose scent and a nice sheen. It has a smooth glide and a cushy feel, thanks to it's mango butter and sodium hyaluronate content. I was expecting it to have a poppy-pink tint such as PosieTint or at least to be at least pinkish, but it applies transparent on my lips (and even on my skin). It's not buildable as there's no color to build to begin with. As much as I want to love this one, it's too sheer for my liking. This range has 4 shades in total: BeneBalm, PosieBalm, ChaChaBalm, and LolliBalm. Among the 4, only BeneBalm has a sheer red tint that is actually visible, so you might want to get that instead.

Price: P1,000 (for the full-sized version)
Available at Benefit stores and Sephora

What's your current go-to lip balm?

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...